Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Another little Angel

I have sewn these angles to a card stock paper,
of course I added some more beads.
I used the gold for a halo effect.
I was giving this pattern and was told it was a free pattern so here it is below

                        
below is  a requests for information about to pictures 
The snow flake in the left hand corner is  really a motif from a book called" Tatted Artistry " ,
and the beaded work is a Gamayun and she is from Russian Folklore and from some writings I have read, she was worn on the crowns of princesses to protect and give wisdom etc. Some more information located here

26 comments:

  1. Sweet angel, perfect for a card. I like your gold halo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we find patterns for each other! Thank you!

    I have that book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, needledreams2 on Instagram did one and loved how it came out :)

      Delete
  3. Very very beautiful these Angels! Compliments!
    have a good day
    sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá amiga!
    Belíssimos trabalhos!
    Anjo ficou lindo.
    Amei!!!!!!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to here from you thank you!

      Delete
  5. Very nice! thank you for the pattern.
    bye, let

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy you work and glad you check in on me too hugs from Carollyn

      Delete
  6. Piękne prace w bardzo świątecznym klimacie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little angel, thanks for sharing the pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thought I would pass it along💟🎄💟

      Delete