2. chain 7p4p3 this has not been corrected in picture
3. start with first side of clover. make a ring of 5p separated by 3doublestitches. remember to connect first and last picots to chain.
4. top ring of clover 3+to last p of ring, then make a total of 7p divided by 3 and cl,r.
5. repeat first ring of clover and connect first p to last of pervious ring. close ring.
6. continue down the chain with 3+4p7 make to more center rings following #1 instructions
7. chain back up with 5 and then a ring of 5p separated by 3. back down to center rings with 5 and
make 2 more rings like #1 in directions
8. Repeat till you have twelve before closing the top of the last ring, insert your dome and
- Two shuttles
- size 20 thread
- Have a great week and I am working on the corrections to place on a pdf.