|I didn't have much to go and loved the way the Josephine knots made the chains uneven but needed to be contained with organized rings and chains I started this way back in august 2013
|At time my husband made some fish and we sold sold some on eBay, we haven't made any for a while. Here scroll down one page to see how close to done I was.
Here is a great Mexican soup recipe I made up it is easy but need the ingredients, that my not have at on hand.
- One large family size can of tomato soup
- 1 and 1/2 cups cubed cheese (any kind I used colby-jack cubes)
- can black beans 15.5oz
- 2 small avocados cubed
- about 2 cups chopped cooked roast beef or chicken meat ( I normally use beef)
- enchilada sauce one small can I prefer red color and medium hot (This picture is green sauce)
- one to two cups corn
- toasted corn chips for garnish on top
- can add chopped black olives if desired.
- Mix all ingredients (except cheese) in 4 quart or 3.7 liter pot, and the soup with the 1/2 can of water, bring to boil and stop and add cheese simmer 2 mins. Garnish with toasted chips.
- The cheese doesn't melt together even when warmed up later on, the tomato keeps it separated.
|mixing in one pot
|frozen corn but can add canned corn
|I love this soup and even though it is summertime I still crave it. May favorite is with Beef cubes from Sunday roast :)
|I toast in oven at 350 fir 5 mins I think :)